Thursday, November 24, 2011

Aveeno Nourish and Style Volumizing Mousse Review

I LOVE this mousse. I got it in one of those teen packs that are about $10 for six to eight full size products. The prices depend on the pack, but they're still pretty cheap. I got this one at Shoppers Drug Mart. Anyway, so the mousse if fantabulous. It smells awesome and doesn't make my hair crunchy at all, which is always a problem I find with mousse. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and allows it to remain flexible and workable. This is also gentle on colour-treated hair, which is always a plus. When you pump it out it comes out as a foam. It makes hair feel lush and full, which is good if you have fine or thin hair.


This is an inexpensive foam that is simply amazing. I definitely give this product two thumbs up.

***Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company represented in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment