Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lush

Despite the fact that there has been a Lush store in my city for quite a while now today was the first time I actually went inside the store and bought something. I used to think it was some weird food store because I saw cupcake shaped things in the windows, but then I heard Amarixe talking about it and found out it was a bath and body store with handmade cosmetics. I LOVED the smell of the store. It was a bit strong but I still loved it. Anyway, I had been thinking about getting my mom some bath stuff from there for a while and did my research on their website before I knew what I was going to buy. I only bought two things because I haven't used their stuff before and I don't know if my mom will have some strange reaction, even though she doesn't have any allergies. I ended up buying her the Satsumo Santa bath bomb and the Snow Globe soap. They both smell very citrusy and my mom's favourite scent is satsuma.


The bath bomb is supposed to change the colour of the bath water and make the water smell really good. And the soap is . . . soap. My brother and I have decided to give them to her in her stocking. I hope she really likes them!

***Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company represented in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment