Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Presents!



Wow. That is all I have to say. Christmas is always such an amazing time of year and I absolutely love it! The only downfall of this year was that there was no snow on the ground, which is something I grew up with here in Canada. I got some pretty amazing gifts from my family, and I'm sure that everyone liked the gifts I gave them. My brother REALLY enjoyed his gift. I got him Assassin's Creed Revelations and he had ordered a special pack of the first three Assassin's Creed games for Xbox 360. I'm really happy with all I got for Christmas, especially with the new Zelda game for Wii!! It just came out over a month ago on November 23 and is the 25th Anniversary edition of Legend of Zelda with a cd of 8 songs. I'm a pretty big Zelda fan and bought myself the first Zelda game for Wii, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, for my birthday in 2008, even though it came out in 2006. I still have yet to finish the game, but I'm working on it!

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
As you can see, I'm very excited about this gift. Along with everything below, I also got some more clothes and money. The Roots socks came in a pack of three with a grey and black pair and a red and white pair. They are super comfortable! I took all these pictures with my new camera, so my next NOTD will not be blurred. My old camera is now five years old, which really isn't that old, but it was a very basic camera. This one is pretty basic too with no extra lenses or anything, but it's so much better than my old one. My old digital camera was an HP and it was getting so bad that my Blackberry's camera takes better pictures than it.
Clockwise from top left: Long sleeve shirt from Gap, eye mask, Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark deep Pore Scrub, Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, Nikon Coolpix 56200 Camera, Cupcakes calendar, Roots socks, American Eagle flats, Avon Naturals Body Glazed Apple and Walnut moisturizing hand and body lotion, clementine and Hershey kisses, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
















OPI Designer de Better and Animal-istic
I also got these lovely polishes, which I adore. The Designer de Better one is a Miss Piggy polish and the Animal-istic one is Animal, who happens to be my favourite Muppet! They're both from the Muppet collection. Anyway, I'm thinking of doing a NOTD for the Designer de Better and will do one for Animal-istic when I wear it.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays, spending them with good company and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment