Friday, December 16, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Review

I appologize for the lack of blogging! I have been so preoccupied with exams and essays that I have had no time to blog! Anyway, here is a review on Maybelline's Great Lash mascara.

I absolutely love this mascara. It has been working out for me so well! I had been using a mascara from Avon and I found it really clumpy. It was also supposed to last really long, and it did! I couldn't get it all off with my makeup remover so whenever I went to wash my face or shower the next day, I would have raccoon eyes. Very unattractive. So, I decided to give this mascara a try. I've used it before, but for some reason I had never picked it up again. I tend to switch mascara a lot and don't really stick to one product.

So, I really like this mascara because there is no clumping AT ALL. It is magnificent. Really brilliant. And it doesn't coat my eyelashes in gunk at all. It makes my eyelashes look super long and full without making it look like I'm wearing mascara. It also comes off well when I use my makeup remover, it doesn't stay on and give me raccoon eyes in the morning like my Avon mascara did. It is just fantastic. I really can't say this enough times!


This is definitely a two thumbs up product (all my reviews seem to be two thumbs up, maybe I should do a review on something really crappy soon). It's also inexpensive so you're not going to break the bank on this product any time soon.

***Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company mentioned in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment