Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser Review

Monday I was at the mall and decided to stop by Sephora to pick up this cleanser. I heard about it from my friend Brittney on her blog, Finding Glitzerland. She made a post about her skin care routine and talked about the cleanser. I read it and decided to try it because my old cleanser, Spectro Jel, really dried out my skin. I have oily skin so when it gets dry it ends up getting even oilier when my pores create more oil to compensate for the loss of moisture. Anyway, so I bought this cleanser and I've only had it for a few days but I love it! It doesn't dry my skin out and makes it feel super soft. It may be only a few days, but I'm hooked on this stuff already!

I give this cleanser to thumbs up, so far. It is rather pricey, but I think it's worth it. It is certainly much better than Spectro Jel anyway! I'll do a post on my whole skincare routine some time soon.

***Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company mentioned in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment