Thursday, January 5, 2012

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomille Deep Cleansing Cream and Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub Review

I really love this exfoliator. It isn't rough on my skin at all and is very moisturizing. I love using moisturizing products during the winter because sometimes my skin can get extremely dry during this season, especially with all the cold air. It's a nice creamy exfoliator that leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. I like to exfoliate my skin before using a cleanser so that my cleanser isn't cleansing dead skin, but with this exfoliator I don't need to use a cleanser afterward! I still do, of course, but it's not a necessary step. I give this a four star review, since it's not perfect, but I love that it's almost completely natural!

This cleanser smells really strong when I use it. It's not that it's a bad smell, just very strong. It's similar to the way mint smells and how strong that is, although there's not mint in this cleanser. It's a nice, thick, creamy cleanser which, as I said above, I love for the winter season. However, ever since I started using this product my skin has broken out. I like it, but I don't think I'll buy this product once it is finished. It does leave my skin feeling clean and moist, but my skin breaking out is definitely a deal breaker. I give this product three stars. If my skin didn't react the way it did I would have given it five stars. I love that this is almost completely natural (98.8%!) since I'm such an avid lover of the environment.

I don't want to discourage anyone from using these products, especially since everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to products.

***Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company mentioned in this post.

UPDATE: I have stopped using the deep cleansing cream because I realize it was what made my skin break out recently but am still using the exfoliating cleasner. Fingers crossed I can still use it without worrying about any acne!

No comments:

Post a Comment