Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Review

Yesterday I bought the Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light. I had been looking for a bronzer and felt that I needed to get some since summer is coming up quite fast and I'm doing my LouLou Spring Trends, one of which will be a bronzed face.

021 Sun Light

I really like the packaging. It's very thin and compact, which I like. It is something that I could just slip into my purse or travel makeup bag and not feel as thought it is taking up a ton of space. 


It is a matte powder, so if you want something shimmery this is probably not for you. I just wanted something that would add some nice colour to my skin. It's actually a pretty thin powder too, if you know what I mean. It's not very pigmented, but you can build it up if you want a darker colour. I just want some warmth to be added to my face since summer is coming. I also tend to tan really well in the summer so I wouldn't wear a super pigmented bronzer anyway.

021 Sun Light
This is the powder on the rather pale underside of my wrist. I have actually applied two or three layers here so that you can see the colour. It does blend really nicely, so there are no bronze streaks.

Over all, I would give this product three stars. It's not absolutely amazing, but it's not really crappy either. It was from a drugstore and I didn't pay a lot for it either, so I thought it was a great purchase in that sense.

What's your favourite bronzer?

***Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any products mentioned in this post. I bought them all myself.

2 comments:

  1. I tried this product long time ago and I remember I didn't like it...

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not something I'm totally in love with, but for my needs right now I think it'll work :)

    ReplyDelete