Sunday, September 2, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains Review

As soon as I heard about these when I was in the States I picked one up, not even caring about the colour. Yesterday, whilst out shopping with my best friend, she informed me that they had come to Canada. At last! I picked two up, bringing my total up to three. There was actually a very large selection at the Shoppers Drug Mart I went to, which was very surprising because they were almost sold out or not even in a lot of the drug stores I went to in USA.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, Crush, Cherish
The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are a much cheaper version of the Clinique Chubby Sticks, so if they look familiar, that is why. They are really nice and compact and look like little pencils, which I think is adorable. It' also really convenient. I don't have to squeeze a tube or twist up or anything. The only time I will ever have to twist is when they start to get used up a bit, like Cherish.

Honey, Crush, Cherish

Honey, Crush, Cherish
These have a really moisturising feel on the lips, which is great. I do find that after a while they stop feeling moisturising and I feel inclined to reapply, which in turn builds up the colour. I highly suggest that unless you want to build the colour up to the max, you should probably carry around a lip balm with you as well to add that extra moisturising factor.

Honey, Crush, Cherish
The colour lasts for ages and I find myself waking up the next day with it still on my lips, albeit quite a bit faded. They are really nicely pigmented, not too sheer but not too opaque.

Cherish

Crush

Honey
I would have to say my favourite is Honey, although I love Cherish for the summer and Crush for the fall coming up. Honey is a great neutral colour, and I love my neutrals. Revlon has a great colour selection, although I wish there was a bit more variety. I really want to find a peachy pink colour but I have yet to see that in this product. However there is one that is rather peachy pink I may have to pick up (once one of my other lip products has run out of course) and it is called Precious. Once these run out I think I may to repurchase they're just so great! 

2 comments:

  1. Great lip colors!

    We wanted you to find out first about out Giveaway !!!

    Maybe you want to join the fun!

    xoxo, 0941

    ReplyDelete