Friday, November 2, 2012

School Casual

School Casual


Diamond shirt
udobuy.com



Tote handbag
etsy.com



Yellow gold jewelry
baublebar.com



I've recently set up an account on Polyvore and have started creating sets. I thought that whenever I create one I will post on here to show you all what I've been loving recently. I love the outfit inspiration this website provides for me and I know other people like outfit inspiration too. This sweater just screams cosy to me. It is the perfect thing to help keep warm in these cool days. The khaki pants go really well this sweater too. I have this thing for motorcycle boots, and others similar to these in style. I've also been seeing them around a lot recently. For some reason I really felt gold jewellery was best for this outfit, despite the fact that I typically wear silver. And I mean, come on, what school outfit isn't complete without a cute tote bag? Plus I love books. I hope you enjoy these posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment